Our High Performance Behaviours describe things everyone at Jaguar Land Rover can do to help us reach our goals. They will also feature in your selection process, so it would probably be a good idea to familiarise yourself with them now.
We need employees who are going to ensure that our current successes are on-going and enduring, and act with the interests of the whole business at heart. Under this behaviour you will be able to demonstrate accountability in your role, and identify and balance business needs and customer priorities.
• Treat business money and resources as if they were your own?
• Seize positive opportunities for the business?
• Maintain a focus on customer needs?
No matter who you are, you cannot deliver things in a large organisation on your own.
The building of relationships, both internal and external are key to this.
• Seek out and develop strong working relationships?
• Act beyond the scope of your role for the good of the business?
• Openly share learning and skills across the business?
You will be part of a team in your immediate department, but we are all part of the Jaguar Land Rover team.
• Actively support and contribute to your team’s work?
• Help to create an open and trusting work environment?
• Engage with colleagues to meet business objectives?
• Embrace the benefits of working in a team of diverse skills and talents?
Are you able to use a cost-efficient, quality-focused approach to deliver our business plan on time, within budget and to expected standards of quality.
• Maintain a overarching focus on quality?
• Determine the most effective use of resources to deliver value for money?
• Structure and plan tasks effectively to deliver on time?
Agility and Flexibility
In business, as in life, nothing is guaranteed. We all have to be able to embrace and react to change quickly and strive to continually improve how we think and operate.
• Constantly seek to improve our products, systems and processes?
• React to new challenges in a quick and positive manner?
• Demonstrate creativity and innovation in the workplace?
Whilst much of the time we operate as part of a team, do not under-estimate the impact you can have as an individual in terms of positively inﬂuencing others.
Are you able to:
• Use appropriate persuasion and negotiation techniques with colleagues?
• Communicate effectively by considering who you’re speaking to and what you want to get across?
• Act with honesty and integrity?
This is closely linked to the “My Business” dimension. Are you passionate and willing to drive the business forward to meet business needs and customer priorities.
• Clearly align your objectives with Jaguar Land Rover’s objectives?
• Identify priorities based on customer and business needs?
• Find solutions that make good business sense?
We need to strive to always improve otherwise the competition will catch us. We are looking for people who will take responsibility for high performance, while encouraging others to do the same.
• Continually strive to build on your personal skills and experience?
• Demand the highest performance from yourself and everyone you work with?
• Demonstrate your passion and belief in the company vision?